We are back in the ‚Land of the brave‘ (as the Namibians call their country). It is gorgeously hot, and when you walk barefoot outside, it feels like the earth will melt and suck you in.
I spent last week getting ready for the new working year. Making plans, setting goals, writing schedules. All of this dragged on a bit. I am not as joyously excited about work right now as I would like to be.
If you feel the same, here is a list that is more fun to write. It is inspired by Leonie Dawsons beautiful workbook:
Things to do in 2014
- Go on a week-long horse trip
- Sleep under the stars (somewhere in the desert, maybe during the horse trip?)
- Go somewhere by ship
- Invite friends for dinner (practice cooking first?)
- Kiss some more
- Ki.. ok, ok, moving on
- Learn to play the piano
- Refresh my forgotten French, and then go back to Paris
- Build a strong business foundation, this would ideally mean to have a team to do all the annoying things, like facebook updates. Anybody out there who wants a job?
- Love life
- Have finances/income sorted (another job opportunity!)
- Decide where to live
- Run my first day-long intensive
- Go to Copenhagen
- Feel great!
- Speak at a conference. A big one. Full of women
- Buy beautiful shoes (in Paris?) Yes, and in Copenhagen!
- Create another workshop
- Have a candle lit dinner (not cooked by me)
- Swim in the ocean
- Swim in another ocean, and then lie on the beach with sand between my toes
- Take beautiful pics
- Own only things I love
- Laugh lots!
- Have a special fun date with Eva every week
- Open up more to other people
- Be grateful, every day
- Be a better friend
- Go on a retreat
- Sponsor some kids
- Sort out all admin (job!)
- See lots of my parents
- Love life some more
- Find a home by the water
- Do something every day that moves me closer to my dreams
- Enjoy writing
- Hang fairy lights in the garden
- Breathe deeply and smile
- Look and feel great
- Swim with dolphins
- Do not settle
- Be brave
- Get a good blender
- Buy a gorgeous handbag
- Have photos taken
- Sort out my business set-up (any lawyers or accountants out there?)
- Buy myself flowers every month. Or every week!
- Have regular massages
- Be generous and kind
- Make my daughter breakfast. It is her last day of holidays, and she says she will be starved by the time I get to a hundred, so I leave you with 53 things to do this year :-)
A beautiful day dear friends