The Ace of Pentacles
The Ace of Pentacles is the card of beginning the actual work.
Real concrete action taking! Putting words to paper, making the first brush stroke, taking the veggies out of the fridge to be cleaned and cut...
It’s the beginning of something concrete. Your work is telling you that the time for thinking, dreaming, scheming, imagining is over, and the time for step-by-step action is here.
Just begin! Put one foot in front of the other and keep doing so until your path takes shape, or your work becomes visible.
Give form to your imagination! Since the pentacles mainly have to do with the material, this Ace also speaks of the prosperity inherent in your work.
Do what needs to be done, and know that it will grow and prosper!
Working with the Ace of Pentacles:
To know what needs to be done, it is important that you get both centred and practical.
- Begin by grounding yourself. Have your feet planted on the floor. Feel the energy of the earth flowing up through your feet. Grow some (imaginary) roots, connecting you firmly to our beautiful planet.
- Once you are are connected, get clear on what you want to build. Can you see the end result you are aiming for?
- And are you currently sowing the right seeds? Can the grow into what you envision?
- Yes? Then back engineer and see what action steps you need to take. Can you see a clear path from where you are to where you want to go?
- If not, take a pen and a piece of paper and allow your work to speak to you. Ask what it is that you are you not seeing and write down whatever comes to you without judgment.
- Once you are clear, take action daily to make your heart's work a reality.
When your vision speaks to you through the Ace of Pentacles, you can be certain that you will receive the rewards if you do the work!